Saturday, June 7, 2008

Text Selection Lives!

After finishing up the splitting of most dialogs from the main code, I began to work on adding text selection and dragging. The mouse and drag behavior is pretty much sorted out now and the best part is, text selection works! I've also been working on implementing the clipboard functions, most of which now work, all except for cut in the main viewport. The main problem with this is that currently when you select text from an input, typing characters has no effect (There is no caret or caret callback). This is most likely due to an oversight on the nsgtk side of things.
Unfortunately I will not be able to get much work done this next week as I'll be vacationing with my family in Colorado. But when I return (and after I iron out the rest of the clipboard bugs), I'd like to look into implementing a Find toolbar, but if time becomes an issue I may just have to jump on ahead to Downloads and come back to Find later.

No comments: